Wall hangings are anything that hangs down artistically on walls. They can make your room stand out giving it a cozy and welcoming vibe.
Are you searching for wall decor ideas that are simple and easy, yet full of life?
This paper-heart wall hanging is super easy and budget friendly. You could make them in 5 minutes or less.
- Photo Prints
- Washi Tape
- Coloured Paper
- Mount Board
- Cut the mount board to form a linear strip & cover it with washi tape.
- Fold the coloured sheet 6 times.
- Draw a half-heart along the folded edge of the paper.
- Cut out hearts from the coloured paper.
- Cut the twine into equal lengths and stick it on one side of the paper hearts.
- Tie the twines to the mount board.
- Clips your photographs to complete the DIY.
Wondering where to print your photos? With ready-to-go themes, Vebbler Studio is one of the best place to print your Instagram, mobile and desktop photos.