Adding members while creating a club:
- Once you have created a club, you will see the
- Tap on ‘Add Members’, you will go to the ‘Who can see’ page where you can choose the type of club you want to create:
c. Members only
- Once you select the type of club, tap ‘Club Members’ and choose the people who you want to be in that club
- You can choose the members who are already on Vebbler and those who are not on Vebbler through your phone’s contact list. Once you choose all the members and create a club, Vebbler will automatically send an invite to them as a message to join the club.
Adding members after the club is been created:
- Open the club where you want to add members.
- You will see an icon on the top right corner of the screen
- Tap on that icon and it will redirect you to contacts, you can then add people to the club.
You can add maximum 50 members in a club.